Trustee Estate Litigation Lawyer / Estate & Trust Disputes
Have a Dispute or Potential Litigation Related to Trust Trustee Estate in Palm Beach County & Would Like to Speak to a Lawyer? Call Attorney 561-393-6005
Have a Dispute or Potential Litigation Related to an Estate, Trust or Trustee in Palm Beach County and Would Like to Speak to a Lawyer About It?
If you or your family member or trustee is in West Palm Beach and are experiencing some type of issue, dispute or potential litigation relating to the estate or trust, it’s important, if not critical, to review your situation with an experienced, understanding attorney who has successfully handled cases like yours.
In Addition to Estate Litigation and Trust/Trustee Disputes,
My Law Firm Also Handles:
- Probate Litigation
- Challenge or Contest A Will
- Inheritance Disagreements
- Guardian and Guardianship Issues
- Power of Attorney Disputes
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- And Other Related Potential Litigation Cases
Get Your Questions Answered:
- Talk directly to South Florida Attorney Daniel Seigel himself about your situation
- Call or (561) 264-8931 to schedule a conversation or appointment or simply fill out the form on this page
- All information is confidential
- We have two (2) South Florida locations conveniently located in Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale
Why Choose Seigel Law:
- First and Foremost, I Understand How Stressful These Situations Can Be – We realize that conflicting emotions are often involved and that family relationships can be at stake.
- I Am Extremely Responsive – I seek to respond to all phone calls, e-mails, and letters within 12 hours of receipt.
- Unmatched Value – I directly work on all key aspects of each case and do not charge for paralegal time and internet research
- Peer Endorsed – I have been honored as a Super Lawyer in Florida Super Lawyers Magazine in 2014 and Peer Endorsed on Avvo.com.
- My Firm is Highly Experienced, I’ve Handled All Types of Situations, Including Ones Probably Just Like Yours – It’s important to choose an attorney and advisor who has navigated these waters multiple times, so you receive the benefits of that experience to quickly and efficiently resolve your issue to achieve your desired outcome.
I recently had the experience of hiring Dan Seigel as my attorney. He was recommended to me by a Nova University Law Professor. Mr. Seigel performed an outstanding job.
He was very knowledgeable and genuinely cared about my concerns and well being. He took the time to discuss options with me and clearly was looking out for my best interest. I found this very comforting at a most difficult time.
Mr. Siegel’s dedication was very impressive. On one occasion he actually answered my call while he was out of the country. He also made himself available on weekends and always returned my calls in a timely manner.
I was very pleased with the outcome of my case. Mr. Seigel is a true professional. I would recommend him highly and would not hesitate to higher him again.
THE FIRST AND ONLY ONE I WOULD CALL
I met dan 18 months ago regarding 2 separate trusts that my father left me 4 yrs. ago when he passed away.I had been to 3 other lawyers who told me that I had no case. I went to Mr. Siegel’s office and I knew right away he was going to help me. Dan was very attentive to all my needs along the way constantly keeping me informed on all developments in my cases. during the course of our journey dan not only listened to my input and my feelings regarding my cases but treated me as a fellow human being, not an object for him to cash out. Throughout the course of these cases, there were many highs and lows dan was always able to keep me on an even keel as his disposition and more importantly his focus never wavered. During our mediation dan exhibited an amazing knowledge of the facts of the case and was able to get opposing counsel to give me everything I was entitled to without ever antagonizing the mediator or opposing counsel. The most incredible thing I witnessed during the 11-hour mediation was the way in which dan was able to draw up a 10-page settlement agreement in one hour. Dan is truly a master of his craft and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an attorney to settle a trust matter in an efficient manner. I no longer call Dan my attorney I now call him my friend however if I ever need in attorney in the future he would be the first and only one I would call.
Ask A Question, Tell Me Your Situation Or Request A Consultation
Have a question, want to explain your situation / case? Call us at (561) 264-8931 or Fill Out The Form Below. If you would like to schedule a consultation, simply state so in the comment box.
Don’t hesitate to ask anything. I respond quickly, often the same day if not within 24 hours!
Daniel respects your privacy.